All reviews sea view balcony room fresh fruit pub next door beach terrace sister hotel star hotel sea front fish and chip shop st peter port fantastic hotel first class short break stayed for nights bus service watch the sunset night stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Me & my friend stayed here for a night & had a great stay.
The room was decent in size although not spacious. The high point was the balcony facing the sea & it was a great view. It was too cold & windy to sit outside for too long but would be lovely in summertime. The room had all the usual amenities including provision to make tea or coffee. Good WiFi too.
The staff was courteous & helpful. The breakfast was good.
We took a cab from airport which took around 15 minutes. There is also a local bus service from the airport.
Overall, great stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We came here to celebrate my sister's surprise 50th. We stayed in room 106, stunning room with beautiful views. Breakfast was lovely. Staff work tirelessly in the hotel, in particular Vicky who made our stay perfect. Will definitely be returning !

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed two nights even though I live here, just for a different experience. We had two days of looking around as tourists and I thoroughly loved my stay here. The service and the meals were incredible and the staff were really friendly. I would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 December 2017

We have recently stayed for two nights whilst visiting friends. The room was spotless, well furnished and comfortable. The staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating. I can't belive this hotel only has 3 stars, it really was perfect. We will definitely return if we come back to Guernsey.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

An out of season deal which far surpassed our expectations. Food delicious and not over fussy. Room had full amenities and we slept so well! Lovely location too. Parking limited but everything else great and staff most helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017