“Good food,staff friendly,clean and bright cafe”
Review of Cafe le Cheile

Cafe le Cheile
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Knock
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

As a.fussy eater i have in the past sent a dinner back due to the method in which the gravy was inedible to me.and my former friend

i actually wrote a.list of all things i won't eat this was laughed at and binned i like plain simple non fussy food no garnish or side salad.garnishes

give me simple home cooked food as.in a traditional irish dinner and most of the time the chefs nail it

i DON'T like when it's over busy as service becomes impersonal and rushed and a lot of voices all at once is a bit too much for me to deal with.

the desert menu is not to my liking so i don't have it

3  Thank aoifem1278

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I wrote a list of foods i hate and like for the staff as i visited a few times they just laughed food is okay but i am fussy and don't always like the taste of potatoes and sauces/gravy nor the selection of deserts on offer

2  Thank Aoife M
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We were in knock the end of August made enquirers where was ther a good place to eat.We were recommended cafe cheile it is in the ground of knock shrine X basilica.Its been there five years X we have visited knock in those years X only found it this time.
It was really a lovely experience,it was very busy,we had to wait for seats myself X my husband but it was worth it.The staff the food everything was beautiful.
Will definitely return

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Good meal, very friendly staff. Busy place so be prepared to queue. One negative - the table was wiped just before we got to it and was still wet. There was a very strong smelly dirty dish cloth whiff which was off-putting. I wiped our table with a tissue from my bag which helped a bit. Will bring milton wipes next time!
Good roast meal, beef very tender and veg good.

3  Thank KateBo06
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We had the pleasure of eating in your restaurant on Saturday the 10 th September.They were just after serving a bus load.We had booked our table and had a beautiful fry with lovely brown bread and good tea. We went back in the afternoon for scone and tart.All was excellant and we will be back.congratulations