“Revisiting my roots”

Marguerites Restaurant
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased with this place. My mum used too love going up here in the old days getting choc eclairs as a treat. It had being 7yrs since i had being and they had upstairs available with good choice of food available for coeliacs. Look forward too another visit the next time im home.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

A very friendly place.very busystem and huge choice in foods. It is the place to go for the locals.the desert trolly is packed with mouth watering cakes . Buns and icecreams. There bakery is known far and wide for the beautiful tasty treats.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I regularly drop into this place either when I’m on a business call or if I’m in the area in my free time.
Friendly staff who can’t do enough for you and fresh made food to die for.

Best coffee in the county.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stopped in after the St. Patrick's Day parade hoping for a bite to eat - the place was PACKED (always a good sign). We ended up getting our food to go - absolutely delicious. We also hit the bakery case before we left. We got cupcakes and breads which were all absolutely heavenly. The sourdough bread was fantastic and the spice type cupcake was perfect.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The buns and cakes in here are to die for. Nicest iv ever eaten. Love the pineapple log. Restaurant ain't bad either .