“The Silver room restaurant”

The Silver Room Restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today I came to this restaurant with a group of friends. I couldn't comment on how good the waiting staff were and the food was simply amazing. I have visited a lot of restaurants in my time and this restaurant was by far the best I have been to yet. I have to give the most highest compliments to the chef. The food was fantastic. I could not fault it one bit.
The manner of the staff was simply perfect. So polite! If you asked for anything they did everything in their power to make it a great experience for you. I can not fault this restaurant. Simply perfect. Absolutely 5 stars!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food , service and overall a great restaurant at reasonable rates
Staff very attentive
Very enjoyable

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I have eaten here on several occasions and each time I consider it a real treat , Sunday lunch to evening meal it is real class. The staff are very efficient and yet very friendly. Food is very well presented and is top class.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with my sister on Saturday night 25th August. The welcome, staff, food was second to none. 2 words describe the food 'absolutely delicious'. Would highly recommend this Restaurant and I will definitely be back

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Popped in here today for lunch. Had the grilled chicken and mango salad. It was delicious as was the homemade apple pie with a meringue topping OMG to die for. My friend had the Blue cheese bruschetta..delish..the staff were super friendly and helpful. I will be back. Couldn't fault it!! Helen from Clare.