“Good food”
Review of Lynham's of Laragh

Lynham's of Laragh
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Laragh
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The food was very good, and reasonably priced. The food selection is limited, with more choices from the bar. We were initially confused by the cafeteria style procedure, but all worked out well.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Dropped in on Bank Holiday Monday for a bite and a pint. Great Chowder, Good main courses, great pint and lovely wine. Did I mention "GREAT CHOWDER"? Lovely cozy atmosphere and a great mix of clientele. Staff were friendly and great to talk with. Been through Laragh many times and just passed this place by without a thought. Won't be doing that again. Did I mention the CHOWDER?

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I went to Dublin for a weekend and took a tour for a day. We stopped at this pub for lunch and may I just say, good food is what we had. We went for the Guinness stew and it was utterly delicious. The service was great, everyone was kind, and it was just a nice place in general. I would definitely recommend this place and I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing helpful friendly staff, yummy food in a gorgeous location, perfect for hikers passing through or staying..there is a hostel for 20e a night good very basic but perfect also for hikers just to put there head down

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We only had time to eat one meal here and can only comment on it. We selected the beef stew because it looked so good on the table next to us. It was even better than it looked and large enough to share.