“one could easly pass this resaurant on the street and miss a real gem”

The Three Q's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Greystones
Price range: USD 0 - USD 25
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I am not very often in Graystones,County Dublin but I would recommend it to any visitor or native who has a little time to spare and wishes to get away from the city. Its a very pretty village in South County Dublin and the journey from Pearse or Connolly Station will bring you via one of the prettiest dart journey by the coast.
This restaurant looks quite ordinary, but the food was excellent. Well presented by friendly staff. We both Had the fish and chips dish was delicious. The menu was interesting and the food freshly prepared. I will return.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Orla C

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Stopped here for lunch after a lovely walk along the pier and village.
Brunch is only served at weekends, so the Crocque Monsieur was a non-runner. Fish'n'Chips were really tasty and plentiful. Had we known there was curry in the butternut soup, I would have given it a miss, altho' the brown bread was lovely. One lovely lady waitress and the other may have had an 'off-day'.. Plenty of visitors-always a good sign. It was a lovely day and the seats outside occupied. A good selection. ENJOY!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This is a really great place for a 'special' dinner, the staff are so attentive and friendly, quality ingredients and has a really nice and relaxed vibe. The portions are really large for a fine dining restaurant and it felt like the they have put a lot of thought into the menu, My only minor critisism would be in the flavours. The menu read like a dream, however when I tasted the food some of the flavours were not that prominent and yes I know they don't have to hit you over the head, but I do think the chefs could be a bit more daring.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Have had brunch here a few times, baileys porridge a must!! First time having dinner here, it was lovely. Interesting menu, great food, lovely staff. Always a pleasure to visit here

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Curious82738
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We were in Dublin for a few days and decided to take the Dart out as far as Greystones. We strolled around and found several potential places to eat. Greystones is a lovely place whether you want a cliff walk, a walk by the beach or just to stroll around and see some nice (and different) shops, I'd say it has something for everyone.
We saw that The Three Q's was very busy and that is usually a good sign. We consulted TripAdvisor and saw that it fares well there so we took a chance on it.
We had already had a big breakfast so we were not madly hungry but neverheless we were in need of a lunch.
As a vegetarian I had the Afghan mung-bean and potato casserole which was served with garlic flat bread. This was delicious and a gerous serving. My wife had the braised brisket of beef in a bap with carmalised onions etc which was served with chips and lips were licked after it. The portion of chips was so generous I even got a few chips myself. We were hoping to order two glasses of the house Tempranillo but that particular wine had run out. We were offered a couple of choices including a merlot but we opted for a half-bottle of Montes Cabernet-Sauvignon which gave us a little top-up on our glass of wine and went well with our meals.
We were seated beneath a marvellous portrait of the late great Ronnie Drew by the Dublin artist Tom Byrne. It was some portrait.
The service in The Three Qs was friendly without being intrusive. All our fellow diners looked very content too. The deserts looked great but we just weren't able...next time we will pass on the big breakfast and go out to Greystones with our appetites intact and do full justice to a return trip to The Three Qs.

Date of visit: September 2018