“Amazing food, fantastic service ”
Review of Bochellis

Bochellis
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Greystones
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was on a 10-day trip throughout Ireland, and of all the meals I had, this one was the best. I had queen scallops on black pudding as a starter, and it was a great fusion of fresh seafood with a classic Irish dish. As a main I had the surf n turf, which was simply amazing. Tasty prawns and mussels coupled with the most tender beef I've had in a long time. It simply melted away on the tongue. On top of this the staff under is service minded, very friendly and it all comes at a very reasonable price. I give Bocellis my thanks and I recommend the place to anyone coming to Greystones.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 9 people and ordered a lot of different dishes. None of them disappointed. Especially the surf and turf was extraordinary. We also talked to the owner and you can really feel he has a big heart for food and people. I will definitely come back if possible!

Best regards
Christoffer

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Bochelli's is the place to go! I went there with a big group of friends and we had a fantastic time there with a great selection of courses from the menu - everything from crab claws, salads and pizzas to pasta dishes, racks of lamb and tender steaks. And it was all brilliant, without exception.
Bochelli's also has great selection of wines and very friendly staff to help you choose the right ones to your menu.
Such a good experience!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Food here is always good. Friendly staff and quick service. Family meal on Easter Monday. Had the chicken liver pate , calsmari & scallops with black pudding from the specials menu for starters. All delicious. Mains of spag bol, pizza & calzone all excellent. Always eat here on our trips to greystones. Never disappoints.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here recently during a weekend away. It's a busy spot but the service and food were excellent - the Ripasso was excellent too and served at the perfect temperature.
Highly recommend for casual, relaxed dining!