“Wonderful Hosts”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
OnAir6661...
“Wonderful Hosts”
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Well outlay cottage with modern facility. Exceilent host's stunning country side peaceful & tranquil. Looking forward to returning. Very friendly peacocks who like crisps & toast.

Shireland...
Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful cottage with lovely scenery”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed for a long weekend in Feb 2014, we're a couple. The cottage is beautiful and well presented. My only complaint is how close it is to the main house. We wouldn't have chosen it if we'd realised how close it was to the main house and that it was adjoining another cottage for let. The space at the back is shared with the other cottage and the front leads straight onto the driveway of the main house. No-one bothered us but we were very conscious of our proximity to the owners. In saying that the farm was lovely and we woke up to peacocks on our windows which was a lovely novelty. I think it would suit a family with children who would be more interested in the farm

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The scenery
Liked least: Proximity to other houses
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 9 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Maria5555...
Dublin, Ireland
“Wonderful Cottage. Will def return.”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I had a Marlene Dietrich moment and wanted to “be on my own” for a few days. Stayed at Rose Cottage and found it excellent. The cottage is situated among very beautiful countryside. It was spotless clean and very modern. It had everything I needed for my stay. The owners were most welcoming and full of information on the area. I had my beloved dog with me and did some breath taking walks.
There is a lake on the property which is just charming, takes about 20 minutes to walk around. I found is so peaceful and definitely recharged my batteries.
I did not feel nervous being on my own as the cottage is situated up a long drive and also behind secured gates. If you are looking for some real peace, this is the place. Although great for families also as it’s a working farm with lots of animals and again secure.
I will definitely be back.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Jooleejoo...
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 8 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Less than 3 hours south of Belfast set in stunning countryside close to both Gorey and Arklow. Cottage is beautifully finished and very comfortable. Hosts David and Liz are great very helpful but also give you privacy. Our 2 dogs were made very welcome too. The 2 bedroom cottage next door is also finished to an excellent standard. We were blessed with beautiful weather and relaxed in the loungers looking out over the forest. Already planning to go ack next year.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing