“Wonderful Cottage. Will def return.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Holiday Rental House -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Gorey, County Wexford

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Dublin, Ireland
“Wonderful Cottage. Will def return.”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I had a Marlene Dietrich moment and wanted to “be on my own” for a few days. Stayed at Rose Cottage and found it excellent. The cottage is situated among very beautiful countryside. It was spotless clean and very modern. It had everything I needed for my stay. The owners were most welcoming and full of information on the area. I had my beloved dog with me and did some breath taking walks.
There is a lake on the property which is just charming, takes about 20 minutes to walk around. I found is so peaceful and definitely recharged my batteries.
I did not feel nervous being on my own as the cottage is situated up a long drive and also behind secured gates. If you are looking for some real peace, this is the place. Although great for families also as it’s a working farm with lots of animals and again secure.
I will definitely be back.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 8 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Less than 3 hours south of Belfast set in stunning countryside close to both Gorey and Arklow. Cottage is beautifully finished and very comfortable. Hosts David and Liz are great very helpful but also give you privacy. Our 2 dogs were made very welcome too. The 2 bedroom cottage next door is also finished to an excellent standard. We were blessed with beautiful weather and relaxed in the loungers looking out over the forest. Already planning to go ack next year.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 41
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing