“Typical taco bell make order wrong”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #23 of 35 Restaurants in Lexington
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 565 West Church Street in Lexington. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

This is your typical taco bell, order, pay for over priced food, don't get everything you order. I don't understand how you wait 10 minutes for them to fix your order and its wrong.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I actually love Taco Bell and eat it all the time, while here in Lexington TN., I ate here several times inside and drive thru. The food measures up to my expectations, the place is clean and organized, and for the most part the staff was friendly except for one. I failed to get her name but she was so un-personable it was borderline rude. I felt like I was dealing with a redheaded robot. If that's the best she can do why not replace her with an actual robot at least that would be more interesting. Her personality or lack there of was depressing and in my opinion I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

We have eaten at plenty of Taco Bells in many different states so I can say with complete confidence in stating this Taco Bell has some of the skimpiest food preparation we have experienced. We have ordered Bean Burritos with out onions, received food with no bean only cheese some sauce oh and it had onions. Loaded Grillers, with almost NOTHING in them just a wrap. Not sure whats going on but needs fixing for sure.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Quick stop on our way through the town, very clean place and the staff are really friendly. They were fast but like most places, they tend to cater to the drive through crowd first, but it was not a long wait using the inside counter.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Food is always hot and fresh but the service is slow . If you have a 30 minute lunch time you will spend 15 of getting food even in drive throw .

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!