“Home in Fethard”
Review of Cozie B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fethard
Cozie B&B
Ranked #1 of 3 Fethard B&B and Inns
Richland
“Home in Fethard”
Reviewed 21 November 2010

My daughter & her Irish husband are neighbors of the Cozie B&B. They recommended it for my stay, as they have a smaller home and 3 dogs. It was such a treat being so close to Fethard and my family. The Irish breakfast was outstanding. The bed divine, and the bathroom was 5 star in my experience!! Theresa couldn't do enough for me, and I will definitely stay with her when I am back "home" in Ireland. It is a short walk to downtown Fethard, and just great.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Melbourne
Reviewed 23 October 2010

On this trip to Fethard I once again chose to stay at Cozie's B&B as I knew I would get a beautiful warm welcome from Theresa & Willie, I was not disappointed.

Theresa & Willie's friendly approach makes one feel more like a friend rather than just a guest and because of this I would have no hesitation in recommending this wonderful B&B to everyone and anyone. Theresa thank you for all the friendly chats we had, and to Willie I'd like to say a very big thanks for all the times you' reversed' me in, happy memories!. See you both soon again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank PossumMelbourne
Sydney
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Little has changed in Fethard since staying at the Cozie in February ... and that's a good thing. This quaint town has many a feature but this lovely B & B is its jewel in the crown. Theresa and Willie looked after us like family (yet again). The O'Donnell's go to the next level to make their guests comfortable. Consider yourself blessed if a room is available. Simply the best!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Reviewed 16 September 2010

This was my first time staying in a B&B so I think I've probably been spoiled and no other B&B will ever match up to this one! First, the service was outstanding...Theresa is absolutely the sweetest person! She is very accommodating and just a lovely person to chat with...and Willie, is just as nice! Breakfast was great and always ready on our schedule. Nothing was ever out of the question and they both were very helpful in giving us tips on things to do, places to eat and shop, providing directions, etc. Our room was just lovely...very clean and it was located where we could have our own entrance. Very convenient! The bathroom was really nice too, with modern fixtures and even has a dispenser in the shower with your shampoo, conditioner, and soap! The location is just beautiful! Their yard has a little fish pond/waterfall right near an outdoor swing…I relaxed here a few times! Very, very nice!

The B&B is within walking distance of the town…you need to visit McCarthy’s Pub run by Vincent and his Mom. Wonderful quaint Irish atmosphere…and the fish & chips are great! Oh, and don’t miss walking Fethard's 'Medieval Trail” …it’s full of history and beautiful scenery. There is a road right by the B&B that will take you through most of the trail…just ask Willie how to get there.

I happen to have a birthday while there and my friend asked Theresa if she could pick up a cake for me without me knowing about it. That evening we were invited into their home and as we were chatting I was surprized with a cake (with candles) and ice cream. It was just wonderful and so nice of Theresa and Willie to open up their home to help me celebrate my birthday.

We stayed at the Cozie for 5 nights then on to Dublin for 2 nights. In Dublin we stayed at the 5 star Shelbourne Hotel…they have nothing on the Cozie B&B!! The atmosphere at the Cozie is warm and welcoming…you feel like you’re at home but more relaxed…:-) Oh, and I can’t forget to mention “Missy”…their sweet little dog. I was so missing my own dog and Missy was just what I needed. We played fetch every day! Just be prepared Missy never gets tired!

I just can not say enough about the Cozie, Theresa, and Willie. Wonderful place, wonderful people = FABULOUS VACATION!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank ILUVFURRYKIDS
Didcot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I spent 3 nights at the Cozie B & B during a very emotional trip to Fethard. The accommodation was beautifully clean and the ensuite was fantastic. Theresa and Willie were wonderful hosts and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was great and being a non-meat eater, Theresa catered for me especially well. If anyone reading this is in the Fethard area and needs B & B - make sure you visit Cozie. I'll be back!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank EileenB_10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fethard
14.1 km away
12.1 km away
Hearn's Hotel
Hearn's Hotel
#6 of 6 in Clonmel

Been to Cozie B&B? Share your experiences!