1,994 results
All reviews rosses point a business class room relaxation room bar food lovely hotel leisure centre wedding reception thermal suite steam room main course ben bulben top class both mornings last weekend following morning bar staff lovely room
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Lovely hotel, well placed on the way to Rosses Point with sea views on one side and Ben Bulben at the back. Efficient and friendly reception, and in our case, they handled a small room problem with tact and efficiency. Room was well decorated and had lovely view of bay and trees. Several nice eating areas with good, friendly service (restaurant, bar, a nook off the lobby, plus some outdoor seating overlooking the bay). Pool is well kept and inviting. Really enjoyed our relaxing stay.

Stayed: September 2017
Seamus_Preston, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear 2016Holly,

Thank you for the lovely review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your experience and I have shared your kind words with my colleagues. Thank you for your kind mention of the team at the hotel. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful group of colleagues.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 3 December 2017

One word, excellent !
Stayed one night as part of our mini moon, room got upgraded and we were treated like royalty from the second we arrived.
Food was excellent in the restaurant and the staff were excellent in all parts of the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Seamus_Preston, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear 392cathalm,

Thank you for the lovely review following your recent stay with us and congratulations again on your wedding.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms for 4 adults and when I got had brought my niece. The hotel said there was no extra charge they would just use a family room.
Bar food very good .
Went to the awards ceremony 3 courses excellent.
Will deffinelly come back thumbs up from me.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear tony0169,

Thank you for the lovely review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your experience and I am glad to hear you enjoyed the awards ceremony

Reviewed 28 November 2017

My partner surprised me with a night away here and have to say it is a lovely hotel. I got a spa treatment and Agnes was amazing, they really take care of you down at the spa. the night away included a 2 course dinner, it was a VERY restricted menu and about 60/70% of the menu had EXTRA charges. your probably better of just buying the dinner yourself and to not get it included in your package, as it will work out cheaper. Room was lovely we were in a suite, the only down fall was you only get about 3/4 pods for the espresso machine and you are paying enough for the room were extras count! we got breakfast to the room the next morning and it was not the best to be honest.

Over all, we have a nice stay.

Stayed: September 2017
Seamus_Preston, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear nmf101,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel and spa. Thank you for your kind mention of Agnes. She’ll be delighted to hear her name mentioned.

I am sorry to hear you felt the menu was restrictive. For the inclusive dinner rate we have a small supplement for a few of the more expensive dishes e.g. fillet steak, guinea fowl. In total 6 out of 25 menu items currently have a small supplement. It ensures we can offer our best inclusive rate and guests are free to choose the most appropriate menu for them.

I am glad to hear you liked your suite. The coffee pods are replenished daily and guests are welcome to ask for more at any stage during their stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us at some stage in the near future.