1,983 results
All reviews rosses point a business class room relaxation room bar food lovely hotel leisure centre wedding reception thermal suite steam room main course ben bulben top class both mornings last weekend following morning bar staff lovely room
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel many times with my family I wouldnt stay any where else in Sligo. The hotel is of such a high standard clean, spacious, great food and very efficent and friendly staff. I recommended this hotel to friends as we were going away for a 30th birthday celebration, we had such a wonderful stay and all 5 of us will definatly return.
The breakfast chef (older man) is so welcoming to guests in the morning always happy and pleasant.
I cudnt recommend this hotel enough. Thanks for yet again another fab stay!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We throughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel! From the minute we arrived until the minute we left!

The room was a lovely size very clean and spacious. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant,the food was amazing and the service was great!

We will be back for a visit again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel, we enjoyed our stay from start to finish. Everything about this hotel was excellent. The room was great, massive bed and very spacious (we were lucky enough to get an upgrade). The food was excellent, with the breakfast buffet one of the best I have ever experienced. Considering the quality of the hotel, the overnight rates are very competitive. Overall we were very impressed, and I would recommend this hotel highly.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We stayed here for one night and had a wonderful time. The hotel itself is in a great location with wonderful views. We were upgraded to a suite and it was fabulous, spotlessly clean and we had loads of room. We were also given a selection of cakes and a card to welcome us back as returning guests of the hotel. We ate in the restaurant that evening and had a delicious meal and our 19 month daughter was given a goody bag by the wonderful reception staff. All the staff were very welcoming. We used the pool the next morning and this was a tiny bit cold for our little girl but fine for us. Overall, a great stay and we would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Would stay again. My wife and I regularly take weekend breaks but in this case could only manage a Friday night stay.
Reception staff were very helpful couldn't do enough.
Room was excellent, very clean and better than some 5 stars we have stayed in.
Our evening meal was very good along with waiting staff.
Great pool and facilities.
Good location if you have a car.
Breakfast was good but eggs sat a little too long (rubbery). Great variety so would recommend.
One issue was that wedding guests staying at the hotel made a lot of noise whilst getting to their rooms, but I suppose this can be expected at any hotel catering for weddings.
Good parking.