“Great food”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 29
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were here for a 21st birthday dinner last week. The food was top notch and there is a wide variety on the menu. I had the sizzling prawns to start followed by a really good fillet steak for my main course. Prices are very competetive. We will be back!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Our party of three had the Early Bird menu on Monday evening. All I can say is the food was great, the portions were large, the gentleman serving us was fantastic at his job and all for an excellent price. When we are in the area again it will be our first port of call.

1  Thank 25georgina53
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We've visited her a few times with the family for the early bird. The value is second to none, serving top notch food with great staff. Yesterday, I ordered a hake fish off the specials. When I started to eat it I noticed straight away that it was very over cooked. Our waitress duly asked was all ok and I pointed out the problem but I said I would eat it, not wanting to cause a problem. She insisted she changed it and rightly so. The second dish, delivered within 5 minutes was perfect. A girl that knows her job. We'll be back again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Have been here a few times with groups or just for a quiet "table for two". A quiet table is always difficult to find in most Italian themed restaurants and Fifty50 is no different in that respect. However the friendly and attentive service aligned with the varied menu more than compensates. I always find the Chef's Special dish an interesting dish in this establishment. Sometimes however it can be a little over complicated. There is a real skill in knowing when to stop adding to a dish I think.
Value is excellent but be sure to book in advance as a casual drop-in can be difficult to get in this popular spot.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I was treating my sister to a meal for her birthday and had a very unpleasant experience in this restaurant. I could not see the specials on the board and the waitress rattled them off but too much information to take them all in.Both of our dishes were not nice. My burger was like something that was cooked earlier and was sweated and mushy . Chips tasted of over used oil. My wine bottle was taken off the table over my head when I pored the last glass and told that people were waiting on my table. I was there one hour twenty minutes. I was not told this when I booked.