“Lunch”
Review of Newbarn Farm

Newbarn Farm
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Ashbourne
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My son brought me to Lunch last month in The Donkey Shed Restaurant which is on the old Dublin road out of Ashbourne...It was very busy so we had to wait, but just for a few minutes.Unfortunately we were under a tight time restraint,so we didnt get a chance to relax and enjoy the lovely restaurant.However,my son ordered ribs and he was very impressed ,He said "there were lots of them and they were delicious"...I had the slow cooked beef..again my beef was so delicious and it just melted in my mouth...There was so much of it that I couldn't finish it....Staff were very courteous and efficient...I fully recommend The Donkey Shed and we will be back again for sure.

1  Thank Jim O
"goats"
in 5 reviews
"visitors"

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

A nice attraction for kids, the food is very nice in the restaurant, the staff very friendly. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank Cristian G
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

A family enterprise with a magnificent food offering. An ideal spot for a family. High quality fresh vegetables and fruit available in the onsite farm shop.

3  Thank Ambrose M
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Excellent menu with items from the farm. Food delicious, staff very friendly. Excellent all round. Prices very reasonable.

1  Thank Steve1066-12