“Consistently good pizza for about half the price”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #46 of 69 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Reviewed 19 January 2016

I think Little Caesars is one of the most underrated pizza chains ever. In my opinion they make a great deep dish pizza that rivals Jet's Pizza and the price difference isn't even close. The only problem with Little Caesars is you have to pick up your pizza...they do not deliver. If they did, I think they would overtake many other pizza chains. If you haven't been here, give them a try...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

In reality, I hadn't been to a Little Caesars Pizza in 20 years! I knew they had hot 'n ready pizza, but didn't know what toppings and the whole wings thing is new! The cashier was friendly and helpful and patient with my questions. The food was hot and tasted great. Glad they opened in the area close to me.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

Picked up Pepperoni Pizza, Square Pepperoni Pizza and BBQ Wings...Everything was quite good. Best part is that everything was Hot & Ready to pick up with no waiting.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The only reason we ordered from here is because were given a coupon. I'm only glad we didn't pay full price. I don't care how cheap the pizza is, it was terrible! Not even worth the discounted amount we paid!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Every time I walked over here and got a pizza, it was always hot, not sure about freshness. But hot. And every time I got that pizza I was always sick for the next two days.