“Slightly Higher Priced for Same Food as Other Chains”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Ruby Tuesday's is a restaurant similar to Applebee's, T.G.I.Friday's, and others like those. The prices are a little higher than those other restaurants, though. The food is good here, and the service is most of the time good. Their salads are great, though! We don't eat here as often because for a little bit less of price we get about the same food at those other restaurants mentioned above.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

When we are traveling and make rest stops to RON (Remain Over Night), we tend to select chain restaurants in hopes of predictive dependable quality.

The musky damp smell of this place is probably not a safe place for anyone with respiratory problems. I can still smell that smell on my clothes.

The receptionist greeted us so cheerfully, that we were overtaken by her greeting and so we took a seat.

Placing our orders quickly, I wasn’t really thrilled when a large curly hair arrived on the bottom of my water mug.

The salad bar (my MAIN REASON patronizing Ruby Tueseday) was just fine till I got ready to use the oil and vinegar bottles; they were both totally empty.

Fortunately, the miniscule portion of grilled salmon did not take long to eat. It bore no resemblance to its attractive menu picture mainly because it was broiled. Along with 8 slices of grilled zucchinii, this meal was literally over within 4 minutes.

If my hometown Ruby Tuesdays was this bad off, I would write the CEO but on this travel, I’m without a desktop and printer.

Now we know why the parking lot was so empty on Thursday night. Locals must already know what I learned tonight.

Memo to self: next time coming this way, stretch it all the way to Knoxville. Even the Holiday Inn Express assigned us a room “G 4xx” which is actually below the ground floor and not above the 3rd floor which has the smell of pool chemicals presumably due to its proximity.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The service is outstanding and the food was very good. The Asiago chicken was cooked to perfection. The entire experience was just plain great. I had forgotten that this chain was so good. I will be back.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Very late lunch--traveling. Staff was very friendly and efficient--went out of their way to assist you. Water and Sprite arrived quickly. My wife ordered the salad bar. I received my bowl of soup prior to her returning from the salad bar. The salad was fresh and had a good taste. However, my wife and I did not feel great about two hours after eating. We assumed that the salad was the cause---don't know, just guessing. Nice place to eat. Dustin was a great waiter!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had a group of 23 senior softball players and wives on a Friday night. There was one waitress for our group and we expected to wait forever. Well this young woman was a model of efficiency. Not only did she get our beverage orders very quickly, she took the food orders and within 15 minutes (no kidding!) we had our meals, every single one done correctly and hot. Of course, kudos to the chef and kitchen staff as well. How they managed 23 delicious hot meals to come out at the same time is beyond me. The grilled hickory bourbon salmon was scrumptious! The group was stunned and will go back again next year.