“Excellent food and service!”

Gondolier Pizza & Italian
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We went late on a Saturday afternoon and watched this place fill up every table with people coming to eat. We had the chicken marsala and the chicken picatta and both were very good and in large portions. They were very generous with the breadsticks as well and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

In a half empty restaurant they seated another party at our table. My son was touching elbow with a stranger.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Great food. Always a go to place. Friendly staff. I love the gyro plate you get a mixture of a little bit of everything. It's a must try.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Bread Sticks? Yes there good.. I usually get full on bread sticks before my meal comes. The pork souvlak is my favoirte dish here.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Gondolier Pizza in Lenoir City instantly became a favorite stop for my wife and me when traveling I-75. We have discovered this is one of the best choices for lunch or dinner. We have eaten here a couple of times now on our way to and from the mountains. The restaurant is comfortable and clean. The servers we have had have been extremely friendly and attentive. The Gondolier Special Pizza is outstanding. Plenty of toppings and very flavorful. I have seen other menu items at other tables and I am anxious to try some of them. But, after all that, the highlight might just be the gigantic slice of Chocolate Cake. The best way I know to describe it is "Oh My Goodness". There are several desserts to choose from, but my wife is a Chocoholic, and this cake more than satisfies her addiction. I'm excited and looking forward to passing through Lenoir City again so we can stop at Gondoliers.