“Another nice stay at Comfort Inn”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lenoir City
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Another night on the road and once again another good night. Staff was really nice and helpful. Rooms were clean and the beds was great, Non-smoking and the room had a nice smell to it. All was clean and breakfast was great.

Room Tip: All was clean and room was great
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Rolled through Lenoir City at 3am, and decided to get some sleep before going on. We first stopped at HIE, and the $170 rate had us prepared to keep driving out of Lenoir. We decided to try the Comfort Inn, due to the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. I am very thankful for TripAdvisor reviewers, because from the looks of this Comfort Inn, we would never have stopped!

The gentleman who checked us in was extremely friendly, and offered us a late checkout. We got a king room for just over $100, and while that still seemed a bit high for the area and type of hotel, we checked in. Good decision!

The carpet definitely needs replaced, as there is a musty odor to the entire hotel, but once your nose gets used to it, you don't really notice the smell. (It reminded me of my grandmother's house in WV - kind of mothball-y.)

The bed was probably the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in, & we got excellent sleep. You get plenty of pillows (both firm & soft). The bedding was clean and fresh.

The bathroom is on the small side, with the sink outside of the bathroom.

The breakfast was typical continental fare. The area was immaculate, and the breakfast staff was extremely friendly. We came in near the end of the breakfast time, and we were asked if we wanted anything else before they cleaned up. We appreciated that. Most places just start putting stuff away.

Overall, this was an excellent place to stay, and we would not hesitate to stay here again, or recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Room on main floor was quiet
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I must tell you that looks can be deceiving. We decided to stop here on a long road trip, as it was 11:00 p.m. in the midst of a storm, and we didn't want to proceed to the next larger city. We had a very spacious room with two queen beds. The room and hotel, as a whole, was very dated, i.e.: wall paper, border, popcorn ceilings. But this hotel is VERY clean, and the front desk person was so, so nice and helpful. I wish I knew his name ... relatively young, white male. The carpeting, beds, mattresses, etc. was all VERY clean and very comfortable. We were equally impressed with the breakfast variety the next morning, as well as the cleanliness of that area, also. It was absolutely spotless. No complaints here! Please look past the décor, and you'll have a very clean and comfortable stay!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Great room! It was just me so I got a king room and it was very nice, the bed was so comfy and I also had extra pillows, which was nice. It is also convenient to local restaurants. Staff was very friendly! I give it 4 out of 5 because my remote had chocolate all over it...well I hope it was chocolate, lol. I washed it off, no problem.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

First, I am a Marriott Loyalist and a Platinum for lifer....so I usually stay at Marriott properties. However, I must say, this particular stay at this specific comfort inn was OUTSTANDING, and was cleaner, nicer, and better than most economically oriented properties that Marriott operates (springhill suites, residence inn, Fairfield inn etc.). This place is super clean, beds are great, and All of the staff is super friendly. We had several requests during our stay and each one was cheerfully honored. The GM is a great guy and very accommodating. If you need a reasonable nights stay at a nice, clean hotel.....look no further.....you found it here!!!! Thanks for a great stay!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Days Inn Lenoir City
#6 of 8 in Lenoir City
19.9 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!