“Church trip”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lenoir City
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Great room! It was just me so I got a king room and it was very nice, the bed was so comfy and I also had extra pillows, which was nice. It is also convenient to local restaurants. Staff was very friendly! I give it 4 out of 5 because my remote had chocolate all over it...well I hope it was chocolate, lol. I washed it off, no problem.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

First, I am a Marriott Loyalist and a Platinum for lifer....so I usually stay at Marriott properties. However, I must say, this particular stay at this specific comfort inn was OUTSTANDING, and was cleaner, nicer, and better than most economically oriented properties that Marriott operates (springhill suites, residence inn, Fairfield inn etc.). This place is super clean, beds are great, and All of the staff is super friendly. We had several requests during our stay and each one was cheerfully honored. The GM is a great guy and very accommodating. If you need a reasonable nights stay at a nice, clean hotel.....look no further.....you found it here!!!! Thanks for a great stay!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Very good pricing! We were a 2 in the morning stop and they were extremely pleasant to deal with. The beds were very comfortable. The room was of adequate size and had a fridge and free wifi. The only issue was a broken shower head (still worked it just didn't change stream....I'm sure it will be fixed ASAP). I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 4 June 2015

We were in town for a reunion and spent two nights at the Comfort Inn. From arranging the reservation with Jason, to the room comfort, to the complimentary breakfast, we were exceptionally pleased. We found the facilities to be especially clean and comfortable. Breakfast choices were usual for the Comfort Inn chain, but the breakfast area was spotless and well attended by the staff. Coffee is always available in the lobby as well as cookies in the evening and always peppermints. The best part of our CI visit was the friendly staff! Although the Inn is located adjacent to I-75, there was no traffic noise. Ruby Tuesday's was a short distance across the parking lot which was convenient, too. We will definitely stay here again when back in our hometown.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank schreckg
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Spent the night hear on Saturday, 516/15 and was pleased with the property and the staff. Ronnie checked us in and he was very helpful, friendly and very efficient.
The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Had a nice HDTV and easy access to the lobby.
Breakfast was ok, nothing special, but about what we've come to expect at a Comfort property. They need to upgrade the breakfast to a Hampton or Holiday Inn level. Would recommend this property to any traveler.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
0.1 km away
Knights Inn Lenoir City
Knights Inn Lenoir City
#3 of 8 in Lenoir City

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!