“Digital Memories and more”

Renvyle House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Renvyle
Reviewed 14 March 2012

My first holiday without up to 35 kids in 11yrs (Youth & Community Worker) and I couldn't have a better place, Irelands's own little bit of heaven. I have been promising I'd go back for over 40 years and as my 50th birthday came and went at the begining of the year I decided I wasn't waiting any longer and booked to go on my own, as a keen photographer I chose the digital memories break with an additional few days. It was fantastic!! Although I knew no-one on arrival the warm friendly welcome made me feel like I'd never been away, certainly not too much has changed other than the position of the reception desk from memory. The food, the staff, the atmosphere and the magnificent surroundings made it a truly relaxing, stress free vacation I will never forget............... and I'm not waiting another 40 years to experience it again, I intend to be back in October!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
reviewmanager, Front Office Manager at Renvyle House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear Nahimana35,
Thank you very much for returning to stay with us after so long and delighted that you felt at home during your holiday with us. Thank you also for taking the time to write your review.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the Autumn. Enjoy the Summer in the meantime!

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Enjoyed visit to Renvyle house hotel. Beautiful location, staff friendly, food excellent ,great location for sight seeing. Rooms very clean, comfortable and tidy. Loved the tuft fires in reception and television room. Have to agree with the sign as you are driving up to the hotel you are now entering " stress free zone"

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear veronica k,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review and moreso that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was a relaxing break for you.
We hope you might return again in the future.
With our kind regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2012

My 5th visit in three years. A very unique location with buckets of athmosphere.The food and service was up to its usual high standard. Nice to see continued investment in the property,stayed in room 38 which looks like it was recently refurbished.we will return.

Room Tip: Tr lamby the Rack of Connemara,delicious.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Dear hubert c
Thank you for staying with us recently and also taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are delighted you enjoyed it. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay with us.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have to admit the place is beautiful and has a nice coziness that makes you feel you are at home. That is until you want to check into your and you are bought back to reality when the front desk assistant/s speak to you in a very rude tone, don´t say thank you and act like you are doing them a favor. Don´t expect eye contact when they talk to you. By far the worst front desk service I have ever received in my many years of travel. I must say the rest of the staff were wonderful and helpful and most of all polite. The place is lovely and in a very nice setting that makes it all worthwhile. I found it a bit pricey for the oldness of the hotel and the food was lovely but repetitive if you are there more than two days.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The months have just flown by since June and I am only getting to write this review now!

Our wedding was the 25th June 2011 and I cannot thank the Renvyle staff enough for everything they did for us. From the moment we first walked into the House after our engagement I knew that I wanted to get married there. It is such a special place, full of charm, and the food is excellent, in fact AMAZING!

The staff, Manager Ronnie, Killian and the rest of the staff could not have done enough for us. We knew we did not have to worry about anything at the Hotel for the weekend. Nothing was a problem! Most of our guests had never been to the Renvyle before and a lot of them stayed 3 nights. They are still praising it and I knew they would, it is unforgetable. It is in the most beautiful spot in Connemara so even in the rain, the scenery is beautiful.

I would highly recommend this special place to anyone, trust me, you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank LCDB2011
reviewmanager, Front Office Manager at Renvyle House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Dear LCDB2011,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and we are delighted that everything met your expectations for your special day and celebration.

We hope you are both keeping well and are settling into married life. We hope you will come back to visit us soon.

Sabina

Also consider these accommodations in or near Renvyle
15.7 km away
#1 of 4 in Leenane
19.0 km away
Ballynahinch Castle Hotel

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Renvyle

Been to Renvyle House Hotel? Share your experiences!