“Great service, clean rooms, good price”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I stayed at the Econo Lodge for a week. The service was great. The front desk folks were knowledgeable about the area, giving me some great restaurant advice. There are a lot of restaurants in the area and I-40 is right next door but it's nice and quiet. The full service breakfast was good with hot items as well as standard fare. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: close to shopping and restaurants, great breakfast
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review! It is definitely our pleasure to provide helpful service and clean and comfortable accommodations to all our guests I have dedicated associates that work great as a team to make sure our guests are well taken care of and that the hotel runs smooth. I want to welcome you back anytime you are in the Lebanon area and on your next visit .

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Stayed here on the way to North Carolina on 9/26/17. Room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. Motel is easily accessible from I-40. However, there was hardly any cold water in the bathroom and the wifi would not activate after logging on. Had to go onto the balcony and log on to the Taco Bell's wifi to check e-mail, etc. Probably would not stay there again as there are better hotels in the greater Nashville area that do not cost that much more.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

We are delighted you gave us the opportunity to be your hotel choice but saddened to hear it was not up to you're expectations. We just recently updated our Wi-Fi and if we had known we would have been more than happy to help any way we could. I hope you will accept our apology and give us another another chance to exceed your expectations.

Sincerely ,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

So so hotel. Easy to the get to from I-40. Clean room, comfortable bed, nice check in /check out staff. Pet friendly hotel. We requested a first floor room for ease of taking dogs outside and the staff rearranged our room to accommodate our request. Hotel had a lot of eateries nearby and appeared that there is more building going on. Our room faced the highway off ramp but we did not hear a lot of noise.

Room Tip: Request 1st floor room if you have pets
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Janet, thank you so much for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay. I hope that you will come and visit with us again.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I were traveling and wanted to stay close to Nashville but not right in town. After looking at the reviews for this motel I decided to give it a shot. I booked via hotels.com with no problems at all. Check in was a breeze. The motel front desk clerks were very helpful and polite. Hotels.com stated a $10 per night per charge but upon checkin we were told it was $15. That put the room around $100 per night for two adult, two children, and one gsd! Although it was a pet friendly room it didn’t smell like a dog! There were slight stains on the carpet or black in the bathroom cracks but it was not dirty. The continental breakfast was good. They offered a large variety and did not run out. We stayed two nights and I was very impressed. We will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear psharp0819 Thank you for the kind words about the staff and breakfast, I will be sure to pass the compliments along to them. I also want to thank you for the compliments about the hotel in general. All of the staff will appreciate this compliment being the whole team has pitched in to make this hotel great.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Friendly staff, clean, quiet room with two queen beds was under $80 when we stayed there this week. I was pleasantly surprised with the amenities, and the breakfast that was included the next morning. Close to several restaurants and shopping, and less than half an hour away from expensive Nashville.

I felt we definitely got good value for our money!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

thank you for your lovely feedback and I hope since you enjoyed your stay with us the first time that it will continue to bring you back to our hotel.