“Quick In & Out”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed 19 October 2017

So so hotel. Easy to the get to from I-40. Clean room, comfortable bed, nice check in /check out staff. Pet friendly hotel. We requested a first floor room for ease of taking dogs outside and the staff rearranged our room to accommodate our request. Hotel had a lot of eateries nearby and appeared that there is more building going on. Our room faced the highway off ramp but we did not hear a lot of noise.

Room Tip: Request 1st floor room if you have pets
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Janet, thank you so much for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay. I hope that you will come and visit with us again.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I were traveling and wanted to stay close to Nashville but not right in town. After looking at the reviews for this motel I decided to give it a shot. I booked via hotels.com with no problems at all. Check in was a breeze. The motel front desk clerks were very helpful and polite. Hotels.com stated a $10 per night per charge but upon checkin we were told it was $15. That put the room around $100 per night for two adult, two children, and one gsd! Although it was a pet friendly room it didn’t smell like a dog! There were slight stains on the carpet or black in the bathroom cracks but it was not dirty. The continental breakfast was good. They offered a large variety and did not run out. We stayed two nights and I was very impressed. We will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear psharp0819 Thank you for the kind words about the staff and breakfast, I will be sure to pass the compliments along to them. I also want to thank you for the compliments about the hotel in general. All of the staff will appreciate this compliment being the whole team has pitched in to make this hotel great.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Friendly staff, clean, quiet room with two queen beds was under $80 when we stayed there this week. I was pleasantly surprised with the amenities, and the breakfast that was included the next morning. Close to several restaurants and shopping, and less than half an hour away from expensive Nashville.

I felt we definitely got good value for our money!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

thank you for your lovely feedback and I hope since you enjoyed your stay with us the first time that it will continue to bring you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We got a king bed room for an overnight stay on our way to another destination. This was a good room for the price. It was nothing fancy, but clean. The room was not huge and the bathroom was extremely small, but again, was just what we needed for the night. We did have a refrigerator and microwave which was very handy for keeping drinks cold and our ice pack frozen overnight. The breakfast the next morning was good and there were the hot options of biscuits and gravy and waffles. The gravy was good with actual sausage pieces in it.

The bed was very hard. My husband loved it and slept like a baby. I prefer a softer bed, but again, that is just my personal preference. The TV was a good size, hung on the wall which made it easy to see, and had a variety of channels available. The air conditioner worked very well, too.

Fortunately, our room was on the farthest side opposite the interstate. We did hear some traffic outside, but it was mostly from the road out front and the parking lot. The interstate and highway out front did tend to be noisy outside, so I'm not sure what the rooms facing the interstate experienced. There was nothing so loud that it interrupted our sleep or prevented us from going to sleep.

It's not a 5-star hotel, so as long as you don't expect that going into it, it's fine. I don't think I would want to stay here for an extended period of time, as the room was small, but if you need a place for the night, this works just fine.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review! It is definitely our pleasure to provide helpful service and clean and comfortable accomodations to all our guests I have dedicated associates that work great as a team to make sure our guests are well taken care of and that the hotel runs smooth. I want to welcome you back anytime you are in the Lebanon area and on your next visit .

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The going rate for rooms in Nashville proper was ~$700 as is to be expected when you're booking 4 days in advance for a potentially once-in-a-lifetime event, the 2017 total solar eclipse.
Widening my search, I found that Lebanon was better positioned and was much less expensive, while still being drivable into the city if we wanted to go.
What I didn't know was that we would end up in a room facing the highway exit, which was about as noisy—around the clock—as you should expect. The room itself was OK. I wasn't expecting anything fancy.
There was a big cherry-Kool-Aid-lookin' stain halfway peeking out from one of the beds. The lighting and decor were adequate, if dated. The staff was almost all super friendly and accommodating. The lady that checked us in was no-smiles/all-business at 4:30am (we clearly arrived super late). But what do you expect from someone close to the end of an overnight desk shift? I'm not looking for Miss Congeniality. The room keys will do, pleaseandthankyouverymuch.
If you are looking to hang out in a pool or stay on the premises, you might wanna look elsewhere. If you are looking to crash with no frills at the end of a day? This place will do it.

Room Tip: See if you can avoid the highway side, if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to provide an excellent stay for all our guests and we are so glad to know we were able to accomplish our goal. We hope next time you're in Lebanon we see you again!