All reviews taco bell room was clean biscuits and gravy waffles waffle house plenty of hot water fit the bill hot shower would stay here again parking lot north carolina outdoor pool the staff was friendly and helpful stayed nights free breakfast refrigerator and microwave air conditioner
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Friendly staff, clean, quiet room with two queen beds was under $80 when we stayed there this week. I was pleasantly surprised with the amenities, and the breakfast that was included the next morning. Close to several restaurants and shopping, and less than half an hour away from expensive Nashville.

I felt we definitely got good value for our money!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We got a king bed room for an overnight stay on our way to another destination. This was a good room for the price. It was nothing fancy, but clean. The room was not huge and the bathroom was extremely small, but again, was just what we needed for the night. We did have a refrigerator and microwave which was very handy for keeping drinks cold and our ice pack frozen overnight. The breakfast the next morning was good and there were the hot options of biscuits and gravy and waffles. The gravy was good with actual sausage pieces in it.

The bed was very hard. My husband loved it and slept like a baby. I prefer a softer bed, but again, that is just my personal preference. The TV was a good size, hung on the wall which made it easy to see, and had a variety of channels available. The air conditioner worked very well, too.

Fortunately, our room was on the farthest side opposite the interstate. We did hear some traffic outside, but it was mostly from the road out front and the parking lot. The interstate and highway out front did tend to be noisy outside, so I'm not sure what the rooms facing the interstate experienced. There was nothing so loud that it interrupted our sleep or prevented us from going to sleep.

It's not a 5-star hotel, so as long as you don't expect that going into it, it's fine. I don't think I would want to stay here for an extended period of time, as the room was small, but if you need a place for the night, this works just fine.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review! It is definitely our pleasure to provide helpful service and clean and comfortable accomodations to all our guests I have dedicated associates that work great as a team to make sure our guests are well taken care of and that the hotel runs smooth. I want to welcome you back anytime you are in the Lebanon area and on your next visit .

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The going rate for rooms in Nashville proper was ~$700 as is to be expected when you're booking 4 days in advance for a potentially once-in-a-lifetime event, the 2017 total solar eclipse.
Widening my search, I found that Lebanon was better positioned and was much less expensive, while still being drivable into the city if we wanted to go.
What I didn't know was that we would end up in a room facing the highway exit, which was about as noisy—around the clock—as you should expect. The room itself was OK. I wasn't expecting anything fancy.
There was a big cherry-Kool-Aid-lookin' stain halfway peeking out from one of the beds. The lighting and decor were adequate, if dated. The staff was almost all super friendly and accommodating. The lady that checked us in was no-smiles/all-business at 4:30am (we clearly arrived super late). But what do you expect from someone close to the end of an overnight desk shift? I'm not looking for Miss Congeniality. The room keys will do, pleaseandthankyouverymuch.
If you are looking to hang out in a pool or stay on the premises, you might wanna look elsewhere. If you are looking to crash with no frills at the end of a day? This place will do it.

Room Tip: See if you can avoid the highway side, if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to provide an excellent stay for all our guests and we are so glad to know we were able to accomplish our goal. We hope next time you're in Lebanon we see you again!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very clean & up to date, receptionist friendly & welcoming, close to lots of eateries & a shopping complex just down the road, felt safe & comfortable here, we stayed 2 nights & yes we would come back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

• Dear avaeve, thank you for your lovely feedback and I hope since you enjoyed your stay with us the first time that it will continue to bring you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This was okay for a one night stay. The bed was comfortable. It is close to restaurants. Easy on off access to interstate. Breakfast was typical breakfast nothing different. Room was suppose to be non smoking room but you could tell that smoking had occurred in there. It smelled alittle musty.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling. We do strive to provide all our guests with a pleasant experience, the problems you encountered is not normal for our hotel. Please accept my sincere apology. I do appreciate you letting us know about the situations you encountered; this gives us the opportunity to make sure the correct actions are put into place.
Thank you again for your review and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back so you may enjoy a more favorable stay.