All reviews taco bell room was clean biscuits and gravy waffles waffle house plenty of hot water fit the bill hot shower would stay here again parking lot north carolina outdoor pool the staff was friendly and helpful stayed nights free breakfast refrigerator and microwave air conditioner
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The going rate for rooms in Nashville proper was ~$700 as is to be expected when you're booking 4 days in advance for a potentially once-in-a-lifetime event, the 2017 total solar eclipse.
Widening my search, I found that Lebanon was better positioned and was much less expensive, while still being drivable into the city if we wanted to go.
What I didn't know was that we would end up in a room facing the highway exit, which was about as noisy—around the clock—as you should expect. The room itself was OK. I wasn't expecting anything fancy.
There was a big cherry-Kool-Aid-lookin' stain halfway peeking out from one of the beds. The lighting and decor were adequate, if dated. The staff was almost all super friendly and accommodating. The lady that checked us in was no-smiles/all-business at 4:30am (we clearly arrived super late). But what do you expect from someone close to the end of an overnight desk shift? I'm not looking for Miss Congeniality. The room keys will do, pleaseandthankyouverymuch.
If you are looking to hang out in a pool or stay on the premises, you might wanna look elsewhere. If you are looking to crash with no frills at the end of a day? This place will do it.

Room Tip: See if you can avoid the highway side, if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to provide an excellent stay for all our guests and we are so glad to know we were able to accomplish our goal. We hope next time you're in Lebanon we see you again!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very clean & up to date, receptionist friendly & welcoming, close to lots of eateries & a shopping complex just down the road, felt safe & comfortable here, we stayed 2 nights & yes we would come back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

• Dear avaeve, thank you for your lovely feedback and I hope since you enjoyed your stay with us the first time that it will continue to bring you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This was okay for a one night stay. The bed was comfortable. It is close to restaurants. Easy on off access to interstate. Breakfast was typical breakfast nothing different. Room was suppose to be non smoking room but you could tell that smoking had occurred in there. It smelled alittle musty.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling. We do strive to provide all our guests with a pleasant experience, the problems you encountered is not normal for our hotel. Please accept my sincere apology. I do appreciate you letting us know about the situations you encountered; this gives us the opportunity to make sure the correct actions are put into place.
Thank you again for your review and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back so you may enjoy a more favorable stay.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed here after the eclipse on Aug. 21, 2017, it was the only room available in the area, the hotel was sold out, but I had a reservation.
The room had a musty mildew odor, I was concerned that the air conditioner air filter was covered in mold. I did not want to walk barefoot on the rug, even the cord for the hair dryer was filthy. There were a few small dead bugs on the bathroom floor. The air conditioner was noisy in addition to smelling bad.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
gm_tn109, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We always appreciate both positive and constructive comments in order to improve our services and facilities. We apologize for the issues you mentioned in your review and will notify the proper departments of your complaints. I assure you this is not indicative of our otherwise standard service and accommodations. Thank you again for your time and review and we would like to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We checked in just before the Eclipse. As you can tell, this hotel is pet friendly. The room was average but perfect for us.

My expectations are usually low, so I am not disappointed. But in this case, I thought they went above and beyond. The room was prepared for our arrival and before check in which should have been at 3 PM even though they were sold out the night before.

We enjoyed the pool AND we were lucky to observe the Eclipse from outside of our door. There was adequate greenery for our Puppy, Bruce.

The front desk staff are accommodating, professional, and they do their job with a smile. Breakfast was good and the location offered restaurants within walking distance.

All in all, I recommend this hotel even though it's quite a drive to downtown Nashville. It's a bit tricky to find, but you will enjoy the value for your money.

Tennessee is awesome! This is a great place to rejuvenate from all activities.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for sharing feedback on your recent stay during the Solar Eclipse. Wow, what an amazing event glad to hear you got to enjoy it at the property and with the staff.
I am delighted you enjoyed your experience; it is always a pleasure to share positive feedback with our team.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back!