“Mediocore food, horrible service”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #34 of 132 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: USD 5 - USD 13
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Description: We are located at 1315 West Main Street in the West Commons Center. We are behind Ruby Tuesday's and next to Papa John's. Come try the authentic taste - served Mike's Way(R) with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, oil, vinegar and spices - is available nationwide. Our secret? Everything about Jersey Mike's is high quality. Our certified Angus Beef top rounds are trimmed and cooked right in the store. Our meats and cheeses are all top-quality premium brands. Our bread is fresh-baked each day on the premises. And of course, everything's prepared right in front of you. It's what makes Jersey Mike's the most authentic tasting submarine sandwich available. And it's a tradition of quality we'll never outgrow.
Reviewed 21 March 2015

The food was less-than quality, and the staff working that evening had horrible attitudes all around. Curt and seemed annoyed that we were interrupting their time to watch Dancing with the Stars. When I put money in the tip jar, they rolled their eyes; really made me want to take the money back out...
We will never go back to this location.

1  Thank TexanBookoftheDead
JM_Marketer, Director of Sales at Jersey Mike's Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience that evening.

As an extra measure to our unconditional commitment to customer satisfaction, we decided to re-evaluate that particular staff and now we have a ‘new crew’ who devotes their full attention to detail as well as to the customers.

This would not have been possible without you drawing our attention to your case. We take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback which allows us to serve you and other customers better.

We value your business and hope to retain you as a customer for many years to come.

Hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Jersey Mike's Subs

Reviewed 15 November 2014

Jersey Mike's has to be one of the greatest sub restaurants around. I have eaten in several locations and they are always fantastic. Coming from up north, I find them to be the most authentic Italian subs I have had. We never miss a chance to order Jersey Mike's...

Reviewed 26 October 2014

Had a delicious, hot meatball sub one day, and a specialty hot sandwich on another visit (sorry, can't remember which one, but it had chipotle in the name). It was also very, very good. Lunch was busy, but they took care of everyone in a timely manner! Definitely on my next visit lunch list!

JM_Marketer, Director of Sales at Jersey Mike's Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

I think you had the either the Steak or Chicken Chipotle Cheese Steak. It is a customer favorite...apparently, yours too! Our Jersey Mike’s Subs team is committed to providing impeccable service with ease & convenience as well as our subs being both satisfying and fulfilling. THANK YOU for coming to the Lebanon Jersey Mike's!! We appreciate it!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Jersey Mike's is delicious!!! I eat there atleast once a month or more. The bread is fresh and they have awesome chicken salad!!! Service is good and the manager knows how to take care of the customers. I have never had a bad experience

1  Thank Lovetoteach1224
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My coworkers and I visit Jersey Mike's in Lebanon almost every week for lunch, and I have yet to grow tired of their food. The sandwiches are made to order, with the deli meats, bread and vegetables sliced right in front of you, and thanks to their diverse menu offerings, even the pickiest of my lunchtime companions leave full and satisfied.

The staff is always friendly, patient and willing to accommodate large, complex orders. The dining room may be a bit cramped, but it's always clean, and I've never had to wait for a table. Jersey Mike's in Lebanon is one of my favorite restaurants, and I'll definitely be back. Order it Mike's Way!

1  Thank Nick S