Review Highlights
Great tour, great guide, new wagon!

We were staying at the Seacrest B&B so it was very convenient to take this tour. Our guide was Tom... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
MT1
Aurora, Colorado
Wonderful trip!

What an absolute wonderful way to spend the day touring the island. Beautiful carriage with... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2018
Christina S
via mobile

All reviews pony trap great tour inis mor johnny cash worm hole aran islands his knowledge take photos short notice fun ride would highly recommend this tour read some reviews covered wagon gave an excellent pay in cash beautiful horse stay warm
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Thomas took us on a family spin around to Poll na Bpeist and Dun Aonghusa. It was on our bucket list. My four and six year old was with us. We walked the cliffs. It took us about an hour and a half just to walk that. Not for the faint hearted. Good walking shoes recommended. Thomas stopped to allow us take pics and offered to let us spend time as we liked. Took an evening tour and it was just the most spectacular evening ever. He made our trip and my girls thought the world of him. He also has a beautiful guesthouse called the Seacreast. Very close to all amenities in Kilronan.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Niamh took us on a tour of the Island and she shared her love of the land and of the island with us. Truly the best way to learn about a place is from someone who loves it!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Niamh gave an excellent tour! Can't recommend enough - we Really enjoyed our tour around the island.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

This is by far the best way to get around the island. I am not in peak physical shape, not out of shape either, and believe the bike tours would have left me too tired to enjoy anything. The trap and pony tour however, is fun, lets you rest between hikes, and is informative. It was very rainy, windy, and there was a lot of road construction so we missed a few spots I would have liked to see. I do not blame the tour guide for this, because I did not say up front what my priority list was, my fault not theirs. I am still quite satisfied with the trip and price.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Erin N
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Great service and tour! We booked via email prior to arriving in Ireland, remember you are on Irish time so understand they may not respond immediately. We were booked after three emails and paid cash after the tour (no credit cards). They were good to book with and very nice. There were three in our group and were met by our guide at the ferry. There were a total of seven of us on the tour. You are in a wagon so dress in layers. Blankets are provided and we had sides that rolled down if it got cold or really windy – but you won’t want them it is beautiful! The guides are local and provide interesting stories and information about the island and the people who live there. We were able to get out to take photos and explore when we wanted. Definitely take the hike to the top of Dun Aengus, the cliffs and views are beautiful. On the return we were dropped in the village with enough time to browse the shops and get to the ferry. Don’t hop on a van or walk the island - horse and trap is the way to go!!

Date of experience: October 2017