3,451 results
All reviews city west huge hotel lemongrass restaurant leisure centre jacuzzi bath busy hotel superior room irish dancing lovely hotel luas stop swift wing convention tram ireland euro concert
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay was, overall, very good. The room was very nice as was the front desk staff. The concierge staff were seldom there. The breakfast staff was not so attentive to provide tea etc. as promised. Also, the food selection was quite limited for vegetarians.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What can I say to justify this magnificent weekend. A Huge thank you to Gerard who did All of the organising. The bar staff, catering, Matt the Night manager, Dave the porter.
,.everything was brilliant,Thank you one and All for making our wedding such a success. The whole wedding party complimented us on our choice of venue. Again thank you all.
John and Bev Duffy.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Most of the staff were nice, we got a bigger bed when I told my mom was also coming, no extra charges, so I was very happy with that. Although the lady in the lounge served me some crapy coffee and wasn't very nice, the stay was good. Very clean hotel, good breakfast, I will come again and I do recommend it

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice hotel with excellent facilities choices: Parking, fitting facility, golf, Bar and restaurant. Good for business trip. But far away from Dublin Center.Some of the rooms are pretty big.Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CitywestHotel, Manager at Citywest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear beni551,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We very much appreciate such positive feedback and thank you for sharing your recent experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,
Gemma Kavanagh,
Quality & Standards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My last visit to Citywest was disappointing but this time I have no complaints. The check in lady allowed me early access to my room and on departure the young lady who looked after me was delightful. My room was big and well equipped. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was also a good size. Breakfast (10 Euros) was good value for money. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business