All reviews biscuits cup of tea stayed here on arrival within walking distance breakfast was delicious lovely couple home from home guest house comfortable stay bed and breakfast adorning the walls old school few words slept like a log central location booked last minute
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We traveled as a large group of 9 adults and 3 children and expected only to stay for one night. The lady of the house was extremely welcoming, friendly and generous with her time. Rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast was delicious. We were to travel to Tory Island but the boat was cancelled. Moya was very accommodating and somehow managed to squeeze us all in for a second night. We had a fab stay and would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Had an amazing stay, only in the door & was offered Tea/Coffee. Moyà & staff were so friendly. Very clean & lovely cosy feeling there. Was so close to Beach & Restaurant. Highly recommend Teach Campbell's, Definitely will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights and can't complain at all. Perfect location for both walking around the area and driving. Inside of the B&B had a nice family feel to it, made me feel like visiting my Irish grandparents ( my granny is not Irish, but this is how I imagine it would feel like). Breakfast was really tasty as well.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

It's a best b&b I ever have been stayed so far, very clean beautiful house,friendly and kind owners, big bedrooms and so peaceful place with amazing view of Atlantic coast. Worth spending time and money thanks for all

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I loved my week at Teaċ Campbell this past May. It felt like visiting family, except family that lives in Gaoth Dobhair and will speak Irish with you! My room was comfortable and had a view of the sea, and breakfast was a wonderful way to start the day. I would love to come back for another stay!

Room Tip: I think all the rooms have a sea view, but ask to be sure!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo