“had better”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Reviewed 3 March 2013

chicken fatt and, hot wings not spicy. To pricy. would not go back or recommend to anyone. No one I went with liked either. only plus Located in good spot.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Sorry BWW, I've only once had decent wings at one of your places, and that was in Gaithersburg, MD. You consistently disappoint me. I only went here to meet for a business lunch, and I went kicking and screaming. Hope I never have to go back.

The servers have their names written in on there shirts because next week, it will be someone else wearing that shirt.

Just a terribly run concept restaurant that has run it's course.

Adios, I'm flying the BWW coop.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

My family and I have eaten at Buffalo Wild Wings on several occasions, so while traveling back home from vacation we stopped at this one for lunch. Our waitress treated us as if we ruined her day by having to wait on us. She was unfriendly and not attentive at all. I will not be going back to that location again.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

My wife and I went there 12/2/12 around 3pm.

We were seated by a very nice hostess, and started to watch one of the Football games. Time went on and we were never acknowledged by any of the other staff. We eventually got up and left the building. I am pretty sure they never even seen us leave. Will not be back.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

The food was terrible and the service was ok. will not be returning to this location never again!!!!