“Turkey Creek, Knoxville BWW”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Reviewed 3 December 2012

My wife and I went there 12/2/12 around 3pm.

We were seated by a very nice hostess, and started to watch one of the Football games. Time went on and we were never acknowledged by any of the other staff. We eventually got up and left the building. I am pretty sure they never even seen us leave. Will not be back.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

The food was terrible and the service was ok. will not be returning to this location never again!!!!

Reviewed 30 November 2011

BW3 closed November 20th. The only place to get wings anywhere close to Campus is the WING ZONE. Called them for a delivery a couple days ago - good wings (garlic parm sauce ROCKS), quick delivery and free delivery to the dorm !! Sorry to see BW go, but we still have wing options !!! Go Vols !!!

Reviewed 26 October 2011

Ashley at the bar is the best. Food is affordable, tons of TV's to watch the games and NTN trivia to keep you busy

Reviewed 2 July 2011

Every 3-4 months we visit Knoxville for my daughter's endocrinologist appointment and we've eaten at this BW3 several times. This time WOW what a huge disappointment. The boneless wings I love and crave were dry and practically sauceless. The waiter, while friendly, was quite inattentive. He never came back to ask how our food was and didn't bring our check. After waiting quite a while, my husband finally sought someone out so we could pay the bill and leave. I know I should have found a manager, but I really just wanted to get out of there.