“Great Sushi!!”

Ichiban Japanese Grill
Ranked #185 of 1,304 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We had the spicy kani roll, shrimp tempura roll, Alaska roll, an egg roll,
Thai Mee Siam, hibachi chicken, steak & shrimp, Singapore Angel hair
Kids fried shrimp
All the food was good & decent portions.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Good was good. Just wished they had more room. Not a lot of places to sit, but the food was delicious.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Always one of my favorites for Japanese cravings! Small place between Dental Works and HH Gregg, near WalMart on Clinton Highway. Fresh, plentiful vegetables, tender steak and chicken. Hibachi style for me! You will enjoy and make it a regular stop too!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We live near this restaurant and love Asian food. It has been inconsistent over the two years that we have eaten there. Lately it has been quite good.
I wish they spent time training their wait staff which is usually made up of teenage girls. The service is never very good but it is tolerable given the food.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My son works near this restaurant so when visiting him there one day, we decided to try it. We expected it to be the basic sushi/hibachi restaurant. I ordered the teriyaki chicken lunchbox with hot & sour soup and it was delicious! The portions were perfect (actually a bit much for me.) My son finished my California roll. Our server was very friendly and prompt. We will definitely go back.

Been to Ichiban Japanese Grill? Share your experiences!