USD 127
USD 122
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 155
USD 117
HIExpress.com
USD 84
USD 115
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 110
USD 154
USD 124
USD 125
Priceline
Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
USD 68
Priceline
All reviewscedar bluffwaffleshot tubindoor poolroom was cleanfree breakfastwould stay againhot breakfastgas stationstaff was very friendlyhome away from homenext morningfront desk staffa great place to staywould highly recommend this hotelroad tripfresh fruit
Reviewed 22 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Last year we stayed at this same hotel and had an enjoyable visit. This year was different. Generally, the rooms are nice and furnished adequately. There were a few stains on the carpet and I think the rooms need updating. We had one light by the bed that had no light bulb which is a bit inconvenient for those who enjoy reading before they retire for the evening.

We are not early risers so we did not sample the breakfast....so I cannot review the offerings. My biggest complaint involves housekeeping. Granted, we do leave the room late, but that should not affect service. Everyday that we left our room, the housekeeper was still working on the floor. In fact, one day she had a prolonged conversation on her mobile out in the hall. We stayed Thursday night and left Sunday morning and never, never had housekeeping services. We had to go down each day to get towels from the desk. Also, our refrigerator did not work. We told the front desk and they assured us that a maintenance man would be sent to our room for repairs. He may have come, but the refrigerator never cooled. Luckily, the ice machine worked and my husband could keep his diabetic medication cool. My last complaint involved the hot water. Thursday night through Saturday the hot water was just lukewarm. I shower in the evening and my husband showers in the mornings. Always, until Sunday, the water was not adequately heated. All of a sudden, on Sunday morning, we had bountiful hot water. It almost seems as if they had the water heater turned down to save money. Anyway, last year our stay was excellent...this year was a failure. To be fair, I do need to add that the desk staff were polite and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire3426
Alex C, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville at Cedar Bluff, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

I apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. I will be speaking with the housekeeping team regarding the disappointing service your received during your stay with us. We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My husband, our 10 week old, and myself recently stayed here while waiting on our car to be repaired after breaking down when traveling through Tennessee. The staff went over and above to accommodate additional needs and gave us a great rate when our stay was extended by a couple of days. The room was clean and comfortable!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked through the doors I was treated with the upmost hospitable treatment. Unlike any other hotel I’ve stayed at, the ladies and gents at this establishment went out of their way to make our stay incredibly enjoyable. Let’s not forget the FREE breakfast, FREE Internet & they are even pet friendly. I was delighted to find out my family would be able to make this trip with me. Thank you to you all who made it feel like home.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The rooms (Suite) were very clean, beds were so comfortable. Staff was awesome. Stayed for 2 days while filming. Breakfast was very good and included with meal. Large variety to choose from daily. Will use again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business