All reviews cinnamon rolls turkey creek front desk nice indoor pool great hotel would definitely stay here again room was clean hot water nice stay restaurants and shopping yogurt exercise room next morning parking lot free breakfast hie interstate
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My husband & I checked into this hotel late after a long day of travel. All I wanted to do is take a hot shower and go to bed. So I went into the shower trying to get some water with no luck, all I could get is very hot water in the sink but non in the shower.
After a frustrating 10 minutes, we called the front desk. It was already past 9pm and they had to call a plumber. Thankfully the plumber arrived within 30 minutes and was able to fix the problem.
The problem was that the hotel installed 'hot water regulators' in their shower (I am not sure if this is a local ordinance or if it was the hotel idea)
Sooner or later those regulator fail and when they do - no hot water!
I am really tired of all those new devices that are suppose to protect you but make you miserable in the end.
I think the hotel should tell it's cleaning staff to test the hot water in the shower each time they clean to make sure their hot water regulators did not fail. Since everything fails sooner or later!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel stood up to the HIE standard. Quiet, very clean, and excellent service. Stopped here as a halfway point on way to a wedding. Our Kids love staying here as much as we do. The breakfast is nice and the kids love the juice and cinnamon buns. Veds are comfortable and room was nice. Staff were also nice. We always prefer Holiday Inn Express whenever possible.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a night on our way down south. Lobby and front desk staff were inviting. Our room was spotless and spacious. Breakfast was good enough for a hotel breakfast. I would stay at more Holiday Inn's if they are consistant in quality and clenliness. My only complaint is that neither the bathroom fan or the hair dryer worked. When I informed the front desk upon check out I was disappointed that I didn't get an apology. Instead I was asked if I knew how to properly reset the outlet. Irritating as I had done that and it still didnt work. For this I docked a star.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We value your feedback, and appreciate your comments as it helps us improve our customer service satisfaction. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This HIE is the usual holiday inn express, with the usual nice rooms, fresh amenities, and those cinnamon rolls on the breakfast buffet. However, I wanted to review Calvin who greeted me upon arrival. Check in was quick, friendly and welcoming, but after that, as I turned, there was no luggage cart available to get our stuff up to the top floor. Calvin took off and shortly returned with a luggage cart that he had recovered on the fourth floor. Now that's service. I would stay here again, and highly recommend that you give them a try.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Hi Sid H.
Thank you so much for your review, however, I should inform you that I believe you have reviewed the wrong hotel! We do not have a fourth floor or a Calvin. He sounds like a hard worker and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with them!

Thanks!
Holiday Inn Express Knoxville/Farragut

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The experience here was slightly better than average for this product though staff were not particularly friendly. The room was very clean, the bed very very comfortable with wonderful pillows. Breakfast included pancakes as well as the standard cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausage, breads, cereals and yogurt. Coffee a bit weak, definitely light.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your room. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.