All reviews snack items crock pot front desk ihg properties laundry facilities pet friendly facility an extended stay rewards program priced hotel early check room was clean excellent place to stay short stay first floor one night stay easy access room key
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I have never stayed in a Candlewood Suites before and thought that as a lower priced hotel, that it may not be the best accommodations. Were we completely surprised! The staff was friendly and the room was very comfortable. Even though there was obvious wear and tear in the rooms, they were clean and comfortable. We only stayed for two nights, but, if ever in the Knoxville area again, we would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NPhoenix23
Reviewed 24 April 2018

This was a very good experience for us. We had an IHG upgrade to a larger unit which was appreciated. Bed very comfortable. Staff was unfailingly friendly. Unit was immaculate. We had 2 dogs with us and we felt it was convenient and safe to take them out at night. We never heard a sound from another room which was nice. Our room was right next door to laundry room which was convenient but I never heard a sound from laundry room. Really appreciate free wash and dryer. Our first contact by phone was with Steve and my husband and I were both left with the feeling he was taking care of us--and we believe he did. This Candlewood suites is also not far from our favorite discount house where we were able to buy gas and also near restaurants. It is near a busy street and yet recessed from traffic and in quiet spot.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank SunlovermidsouthUSA
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

April at the front desk is amazing!! So friendly and efficient, she is such a delight to deal with. I live how she remembers repeat visitors and welcomes you back. The hotel is a great location and quite. Rooms are always clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I prefer to stay at IHG properties because they have the best points rewards program. Candlewood Suites are one of my favorites within IHG. This particular hotel actually took the time to print me a personalized letter thanking me, which was left on my table in my room. No other hotel has done that, and I appreciate being appreciated! Good job!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2018

This property is fairly typical of a Candlewood Suites property. It's geared for an extended stay, and has minimal hotel amenities (no pool, no breakfast, etc). When I was assigned a room at check-in I went and could tell someone had been smoking in the room, so I had to return and get a different room. Some wear and tear was evident, but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. No problems.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ajnuff
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi ajnuff,

Thank you for your patronage as an IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite member and for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. While it is great to know that you were able to appreciate the condition of our bed, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our room's condition among the others. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a completely great experience. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay and your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,