Travelodge Knoxville West
Hampton.com
USD 104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

USD 140
USD 126
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

Red Roof Inn & Suites Knoxville East(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
USD 69
USD 110
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2016

We were very disappointed in our recent stay at the Travelodge Knoxville West! The room we got was not at all what it looked like on line when booking. The photos of the room on line was beautiful, but when we arrived the rooms looked old and dingy. The bathtub was so black, old and worn looking, I feel we were grossly misled by the advertisement.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Breakfast wasn't greatest first room air was messed up. Ladies at front desk were great! Very helpful! Rooms were clean pool was nice. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2016

The lady that works the front desk (who to this day will not tell me her name) was extremely rude to me in regard to my simple request for some water.
"You can get it our of the sink like everyone else." was her reply to my request
Although I couldn't find water suitable for drinking, there was no lack of it coming from the toilet all over the floor. When I requested a refund from the hotel, the lady behind the desk literally laughed at me. I asked for a supervisor and I asked for her name. She walked away and closed herself in the office. I will never stay at Travelodge again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Worst experience of my life . After driving 10 hours and exhausted, stopped at Travelodge for a couple hours of sleep. The only vacant room was a smoking room, worst smell ever and the room was not clean at all. Called within the first 30 minutes of being in the room to ask to be switched or granted a refund and was denied by a manager . I WILL NEVER EVER EVER GIVE TRAVELODGE MY BUSINESS AGAIN!!! If I could give this -5 stars I would. Im escalating this up to cooperate.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple