“No frills, reliable mexican restaurant”

El Jardin Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Just a few miles beyond the last suburbs and strip malls of Nashville, by the Harpeth River, the countryside is beautiful. We're staying with family there and frequently pop down to Kingston Springs to eat at El Jardin, we have never yet been disappointed.

Extensive menu with all the items you would expect. I've never been to Mexico so I don't know how authentic it really is, but it certainly convinces me. I've tried various Enchiladas, Fajitas and enjoyed them all, but on my last visit had the Carnitas and thought they were exceptionally good.

The restaurant is conveniently close to to exit 188 on the I 40, and if I were wanting a meal stop on the way to Memphis this would be a really good place to try.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My family stopped to eat here as we were passing through town. The location is great - right off the highway. The food was delicious and abundant. The prices were reasonable. The service was quick and friendly. Would recommend you stop by if you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The salsa and tortilla chips were gratis and when I said how delicious it was the staff brought us another generous bowl. Very relaxed place to eat especially for families with children. Would love to go back but only passing through.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to enjoy Mexican food and buy one get one free margaritas!! They accommodate small and large groups very well

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We just stopped in here on our day trip. Good food and drinks. Manager was great!! Worth a try if you are in the area.