“Excellent!!”

USD 59.00*
and up
Zipline Adventure Park at Nashville West
More attraction details
Owner description: Zipping is a thrilling adventure with a bird’s eye view! Families, friends, and groups of all kinds love our 40-acre forest nestled in a scenic bend of the Harpeth River. Sail through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Guides point out native trees, plants, and wildlife. The Treetop Aerial Adventure Course is a fun challenge high in the trees! Walk, climb and swing across a series of cables, ropes and logs that that take you progressively higher into the treetops. The park operates year round. Experience adventure during every season! Zip tours may be combined with other Adventure Park activities. Zip lines vary in length and height: up to 450 feet long, and about 85 feet high. (Closed-toed shoes are recommended; no flip-flops.) Open Mon-Sat 10 am-4 pm, Sun 1pm-4 pm. Reservations are recommended. Zip tours: $59 per adult, $49 per child under 18. Aerial Adventure Course: $45, recommended for 12 years and older.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

"outing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Reviewed 12 October 2017

took my granddaughter (age 8) ziplining and we both had a blast! My third trip, her first. She was a bit apprehensive at first, but the incredible staff made everyone feel welcome and at east. After the first zipline, she was hooked. Cannot say enough about this place and especially the staff. They are just incredible, and I highly recommend Adventureworks.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

It was our first visit to the Nashville area and we were looking for something a little different and to experience some of the countryside and our hosts at Adventureworks west delivered on all counts.
The drive through the beautiful Tennessee scenery to get there was the perfect start as we were guided by clearly visible signs. Ample parking was available and the check in was easy. Soon we were greeted by our guides, the crazy but competent Michael and his partner Andrew who took our group of 10 through the 9 zip lines.
A wonderful few exhilarating hours with rarely a time when a smile was not on our faces.
A Tip: put on some bug spray. There was not lots but it can detract a little from the experience