Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

from USD 45.00
from USD 59.00
from USD 88.00
More Info
All reviews zip lining adventure works a lot of fun nashville area great fun zips blast safety guide tripping aerial trees gloves scenery video
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Enjoyed a nice afternoon zip lining with Cameron and Christian. They were super friendly and kept our group entertained throughout our adventure. Great experience and highly recommend this to others looking for something different to do outside of the downtown hustle and bustle.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great time zip lining with Adventureworks in Kingston Springs! I went with my two teenage sons and my brother and brother-in-law and everyone had a good time. Our instructors, Cameron and Christian were excellent!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Great time on the aerial ropes course today. Joel, our guide, was friendly and helpful. Look forward to trying zip lining here at some point!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The staff at Adventureworks is awesome. They are professional, and safety is a priority. There are 9 zip lines and each one is unique. Our guides were informative and never seemed rushed. I highly recommend Adventureworks at Kingston Springs!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

My 10 year old son and I had a wonderful experience ziplining. We had 2 amazing guides ... we made it through 2 ziplines before a crazy thunderstorm hit. We took cover and they joined us in a game of cards until the rain subsided. Then we went out and finished the course. My son was all smiles. It's spendy but it was a fun afternoon on our vacation. If it's particularly hot out, this would be a great location as it's pretty shaded. One tip: bring some bug spray! And check yourself for ticks ... we found we had one extra friend once we got back our hotel :)

Date of experience: June 2017