“Poor Customer Service - indifference to need”

Hampton Inn Kingsport
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Stay away from this venue -- unless you like having your room rate switched and have local management totally indifferent. There are plenty of alternate hotels in this area. Local management or franchise management is terrible with terrible customer service focus

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a better experience. I feel there was definitely a misunderstanding as I don't recall speaking with you. However, as mentioned in the email I sent I would love to speak to you in order to resolve any issues. Please contact me at 423.247.3888 or email at trina.dugger@Hilton.com

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 nights here, the second was unplanned, but after a day of hiking we were too tired to drive home. This hotel was super nice, clean, and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast each morning was well stocked, and offered excellent variety. We'd stay here again in the future for sure!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to comment about your experience. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness and comfort of your room as well as the breakfast variety. I hope you will visit again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Happy we stayed here. Convenient to where we needed to be. Met all of our needs. Comfy beds and pillows. Very Clean and quiet. Great breakfast choices for everyone in our family. Convenient to interstate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Kingsport. I'm pleased you enjoyed our breakfast choices and service you received. We hope you stay again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Hamptons have some of the most comfortable beds at this price level. Usually it takes me a day or two to get comfortable in a new bed. At Hampton Inn, I sleep great the first night! Very nice when you are on a one day overnight trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm pleased to hear you received a great nights sleep while you were with us. I love our beds too! I hope you continue to stay with us when you travel to Kingsport.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Staff was extremely accommodating. Allow us to use conference room and breakfast area for after party. Room was quiet and dark for a great nights sleep! Very clean and room was cleaned for 2nd day even late in the day.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! I hope your reunion went well and you visit us again soon!

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Trina C. Dugger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsport
1 km away
0.1 km away
Quality Inn Kingsport
Quality Inn Kingsport
#12 of 16 in Kingsport

Been to Hampton Inn Kingsport? Share your experiences!