“Very nice stay”

Hampton Inn Kingsport
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Wonderful hotel in a very convenient location. The rooms were beautiful, the beds are very comfortable, the bathrooms are large and clean. Very easy to get to and also close to area restaurants. The free breakfast was large and always had someone refilling the stations. Staff is friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend to others and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front of the hotel face the mountains. I had a room by elevator and it was still quiet...
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Thank you for the perfect score! I appreciate you taking time to comment about your stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of our hotel. I hope you visit us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Kingsport

Reviewed 11 November 2016

hotel was ok for 1 or 2 nights on business, room had all what is needed for a short stay, WiFi was free and fast. Breakfast was included, but very spartaneous, eggs, bacon, toast, a few fruits, juice and coffee, very basic Service was ok.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I had a great hotel experience in Kingsport, TN at the Hampton Inn. My room was so conveniently located on the ground floor, near the lobby and right across the hall from the vending and ice machines, but I did not hear any noise at all. Room was clean and had the usual amenities of a Hampton. Breakfast was the usual fare of eggs from a carton, turkey sausage links, waffles, yougurt, assorted pastries, etc. I passed on breakfast. Coffee was plentiful. There is a Hardee's right next door. Check in and out was super easy. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

The room was just as advertised. Clean and ready on arrival The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was good, just off the interstate and easy to get to. It was also located close to dining and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. I'm glad you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room and the service your received. I hope you will visit us again soon!

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We visited Kingsport to attend a AAU sporting event for a weekend. Our room reservation was made on our cellphone using our Hilton Honors mobile reservation app. What a convenience! We requested a suite and were placed in a nice room with a kitchenette and a sofa and chair. The room was nice but is starting to show its age. The hotel staff was great at check in. We wanted to change our room to be closer to our son and grandson and the hotel attendant was very accommodating.

The breakfast at the Hampton is really good. Fresh scrambled eggs were brought out about every 30 minutes and the waffles were excellent. Fresh fruit and fresh coffee too!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Thank you for the perfect review! I hope your team had a good performance during the tournament. I am pleased you enjoyed our hotel and the breakfast. We have plans to renovate different areas of our hotel in 2017 and hope you will come back and see us. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Trina C. Dugger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsport
1.0 km away
27.8 km away
Carnegie Hotel
Carnegie Hotel
#1 of 19 in Johnson City

Been to Hampton Inn Kingsport? Share your experiences!