USD 92
Econo Lodge(Kingsport)
USD 56
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 66/night.

USD 93
USD 114
USD 74
USD 75
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast staffhotel chainexcellent hotelwould stay here againexcellent stayfresh fruitoutdoor poola great place to stayking suitefast foodconvenient locationfitness centerthe breakfast areapleasant stayoatmealcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Were there for a family wedding. Hotel was clean and well kept. Service and staff for the breakfast area was excellent. The hotel was busy, but the staff was responsive. Recommended for folks looking to see the fall leaves.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Thank you for taking time to comment about your stay and for the perfect score! I'm pleased you were happy with the service your received and the cleanliness of the hotel. I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding and will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We were here overnight for travel ball. The hotel was clean and quiet. Great linens and comfortable beds. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was an overall good experience for the whole family. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

I appreciate you commenting about your stay. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and the service from our staff. I hope your team did well in the tournament. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Clean and updated. Friendly staff...great coffee! We were in the area for travel ball and my grandchildren enjoyed the warm cookies at bedtime. You can't beat that! We will definitely stay here next trip.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your comments. It's great to hear that you were pleased with your stay and enjoyed the cookies. I hope your team did well in the tournament. It's great to hear you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Very nice and comfortable hotel. The staff was helpful and available. The room was clean and well maintained. It was a quiet and pleasant stay. Convenient to the local convention center. Trip time to the meetings there was five minutes.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the perfect review! I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope you visit us again soon! Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Traveling south on I-81 from Pittsburgh to Atlanta and needed a stop over. The Hampton Inn in Kingsport was a great choice. Clean hotel, great staff and convienent to I-81. Good advice on where to dine that evening. Breakfast was fresh and hot.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I truly appreciate you taking time to comment about your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel, breakfast and our staff. I hope you had a wonderful trip to Atlanta and come back and see us again soon.