“A respite from the Bristol hotel scene”

Hampton Inn Kingsport
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I would stay here again. Short drive from interstate 81 when hotels in Bristol will not do or booked. We have always had problems with prices and availability of hotels on I 81 in Bristol and finally ventured off the main drag to Kingsport, TN. Glad we did. It's quiet and less stressful. What a breeze.
The hotel itself is like a usual Hampton Inn. Very well maintained, though a bit older. Nice space and very clean. Staff was very nice and efficient. Room very clean and nice. The bed was very firm which was great for my spouse, but not for me - personal choice.
The breakfast was better than most. I loved the warm oatmeal, even my spouse came to the breakfast which she only does at Hampton Inn.
It was late and limited space, yet they treated us very nicely.

Room Tip: upper floor, ask for quiet, away from ice & elevator
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm pleased you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and the breakfast. I hope you will visit us again soon. We will be renovating our guestrooms, corridors, exterior building and moving our fitness room and adding equipment as well as some other items in 2017.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Kingsport

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Were there for a family wedding. Hotel was clean and well kept. Service and staff for the breakfast area was excellent. The hotel was busy, but the staff was responsive. Recommended for folks looking to see the fall leaves.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to comment about your stay and for the perfect score! I'm pleased you were happy with the service your received and the cleanliness of the hotel. I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding and will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We were here overnight for travel ball. The hotel was clean and quiet. Great linens and comfortable beds. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was an overall good experience for the whole family. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

I appreciate you commenting about your stay. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and the service from our staff. I hope your team did well in the tournament. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Clean and updated. Friendly staff...great coffee! We were in the area for travel ball and my grandchildren enjoyed the warm cookies at bedtime. You can't beat that! We will definitely stay here next trip.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your comments. It's great to hear that you were pleased with your stay and enjoyed the cookies. I hope your team did well in the tournament. It's great to hear you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Very nice and comfortable hotel. The staff was helpful and available. The room was clean and well maintained. It was a quiet and pleasant stay. Convenient to the local convention center. Trip time to the meetings there was five minutes.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the perfect review! I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope you visit us again soon! Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Trina C. Dugger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsport
1.0 km away
27.8 km away
Carnegie Hotel
Carnegie Hotel
#1 of 19 in Johnson City

Been to Hampton Inn Kingsport? Share your experiences!