“White Duck Taco”
Review of White Duck Tacos

White Duck Tacos
Ranked #3 of 331 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The tacos are very tasty and the service was very fast. We sat down to eat in the Yee Haw brew pub attached which has a great atmosphere. I would highly recommend White Duck Tacos when in Johnson City.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ordered 5 tacos to share and an order of nachos with queso.

Queso was good. Chips tasted very stale. Almost like they had been leftover from the day before. And I'm assuming that's what happened.

We had the pork belly taco. I didn't assume it would be so fatty. But it was nothing but fat. Shrimp and grits taco was good but very spicy. I had another shrimp taco that was very spicy.

My husband had steak and cheese but couldn't get past the taste of herbs. And he had a chicken taco and it was covered in peanut sauce.

So for 5 tacos, nachos and 2 drinks we paid $28. It was very pricey in my opinion. We probably will not return.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

First off I NEVER thought I would be a fan of Pork Belly & pickled watermelon rind but it's fantastic.. However the taco is extremely small. Like even a kid could eat 3 easily.. The down side is that's almost $16 for 3 Tacos at 4.50 a piece with nothing that comes with them.. And I'm seriously NOT a big eater.. I also get them on the flour shells because their corn shells have a funky taste to them. Me & everyone in my family agree they aren't the best tasting.

We got a order of Nachos with the Queso cheese dip & salsa. However, we didn't get the chance to taste it because we they called for our order & I'm not sure if they put our basket too close to the edge causing it to fall off or I knocked it off but the basket fell in the floor spilling the cheese, salsa & chips & the young people behind the counter just turned away. Didn't offer to give us anything to clean it up with or offer to replace the food or even acknowledge that it had fallen in the floor. And I know they seen it by their reaction. I've worked in food serve over half my life & I would of replaced those.. It's a average place. Overpriced. Not so friendly.. In my opinion a lot to be desired.. But the food was good. For the price we can get better & be treated better as well..

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Atmosphere is great The food is unique and very good. Great place to visit with and hang out with friends

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We went here for a date night without the kids. The food was amazing and very different. We will definitely be back!!