“What Happen?”

Ranked #115 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This used to be my favorite Red Lobster. I live in Knoxville and all the ones there are not good. I took my sister and mother out for lunch on Friday a few weeks ago. The restaurant was not as busy as usual on Friday so it was a surprise it took a long time to get our food. Luckily our food was good. Our waiter may have been stretched out or there was not enough staff? When we tired to pay for our meal we had to wait a long time. My sister was on a tight lunch schedule and had to leave before us. After waiting for 15 min or more to pay, I got up to try to find someone else who could let us pay so we could leave. That got our waiter attention. He was just all smiles but didn't apologies for making us wait to leave.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My wife and I ate at the Red Lobster yesterday and we both had trhe fried shrimp. They aren't as large as they use to be and the cost keeps going up, but we enjoyed them.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have eaten at lots of Red Lobsters all over the U.S. and I'll have to say that the Red Lobster in Johnson City, TN ranks among the finest. The food is always served fresh, and hot and is always prepared to perfection. The staff are always super friendly, very attentive, and always strive to make sure that your dining experience is enjoyable and memorable. Our server on this particular visit was Tasha, she went out of her way to ensure that we were well taken care of. The restaurant is always clean, organized with a very casual relaxed atmosphere, even when they are super busy. I always look forward to dining at this Red Lobster.

1  Thank jamesstalcup5
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Came on Sunday at 2:30pm. No crowd, but a 10 min wait. Brought our buzzer to the host stand while 3 employees discussed the fact they can't believe Kevin is only 17. A young man shows us to our table while we walked past at least 5 clean empty tables we went to a back corner beside a wait station. I couldn't step up to the booth without stepping on food, crayons, and chips. YUCK! Not just a few crumbs, but the floor was full of garbage. When he asked if this was OK, I said no it wasn't, this was disgusting. He said he could see that and he offered to clean it up, that was when we just left. Why of all the clean areas around the dining room were we brought to the 1 dirty area?? And why did we have to wait in the 1st place? So they could ponder Kevin's age? Won't be back, consistently disappointed with Red Lobster. This used to be the place you went for nice dinner or celebrations, the staff needs to think about the dollar amount typically spent here and what is expected for the price. I'd rather drive to Chop House in Kingsport for the price. Hope training or management sees this and realizes the opportunities for improvement.

1  Thank acardinrnbsn
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Service was good, food was good and we are stuffed. Had Lobster, Filet Mignon, Lobster mashed potatoes, New England clam chowder, beverages and dessert. We are stuffed and satisfied.