“Outstanding handmade donuts and breakfast choices”
Review of Daylight Donuts

Daylight Donuts
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Johnson City
Reviewed 16 November 2016

In this world of assembly line food, most chain donuts shops lack the flavor and selection of the old mom and pop bakery. Enter Daylight Donuts to the rescue! These are excellent donuts, both cake and raised yeasty style, as well as divine cinnamon rolls, fritters and the like. OMHO, so many modern chain stores make up for lack of quality with excess sugar, while Daylight's donuts and pastries sweeten excellent dough judiciously to bring out the best. Also, this is my new go to place for breakfast sandwiches as they offer egg, cheese and a choice of 3 different breakfast meats on a super, buttery homemade croissant for a VERY reasonable price.

1  Thank Frank E

Reviewed 13 October 2016

It's so nice to have donuts like the old-fashioned mom-and-pop ones instead of the mass produced ones that seem to have taken over. At Daylight, the donuts are individually filled with the requested flavor just prior to purchase. The people at the counter in Johnson City were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Patty C
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I love me some cake donuts. The selection isn't like DD but had everything we liked.

I got a $1.99 Hawaiian Fritter (never had before) that has pineapple, coconut and pecans and was so moist, good and so large I couldn't finish it.

The folks there are super friendly and even tossed in a couple donut holes for our 2 year old.

If I'm in the area, I'm sure to stop in again!

1  Thank Mazdaman7Q
Reviewed 18 August 2015

This is so convenient to the university and someone is always stopping on the way to work to pick up and bring donuts to the office. We like them better than the other donut store in our office. My favorite are the cake donuts.

1  Thank MaccaFan1
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Loved the bear claws and donut holes are wonderful -the absolute perfect snack to pop in your mouth. Glad a friend told me about this place -I will definitely return when in Johnson City TN again.

1  Thank Natalie E