“Good Cake Donuts”
Review of Daylight Donuts

Daylight Donuts
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Johnson City
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I love me some cake donuts. The selection isn't like DD but had everything we liked.

I got a $1.99 Hawaiian Fritter (never had before) that has pineapple, coconut and pecans and was so moist, good and so large I couldn't finish it.

The folks there are super friendly and even tossed in a couple donut holes for our 2 year old.

If I'm in the area, I'm sure to stop in again!

1  Thank Mazdaman7Q

Reviewed 18 August 2015

This is so convenient to the university and someone is always stopping on the way to work to pick up and bring donuts to the office. We like them better than the other donut store in our office. My favorite are the cake donuts.

1  Thank MaccaFan1
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Loved the bear claws and donut holes are wonderful -the absolute perfect snack to pop in your mouth. Glad a friend told me about this place -I will definitely return when in Johnson City TN again.

1  Thank Natalie E
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

They have delicious donuts! I think my favorite is the old fashioned. I look forward to getting these when I'm in town for business.

1  Thank Michelle O
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Never have I ever had such a fantastic donut. Go out of our your way to stop here. You won't be disappointed. Don't be fancy; get a simple glazed donut or the donut holes - yumtastic!

1  Thank Dana B