“Wonderful dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is locally owned and all the food is prepared fresh my wife and I enjoyed meeting the owner and all the wonderful people that work there the food is first rate.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This a nice restaurant with excellent food. The waiter was good and very apologetic for the slow service. They had a large group in a separate room and a small kitchen. We would go back again. The kale salad and lasagna were excellent.

1  Thank Merritt47
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I had Waldorf chicken salad for lunch. I thought it was well made dish which was a rolled chicken breast with white sauce served with greens, nuts and apples. The flavors were nicely developed. I would recommend the place.

1  Thank Nellyo65
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a cozy restaurant that is conducive to a relaxed meal. The food was delicious and my favorite was the hummus appetizer and the sirloin tips entree.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Found this jewel online looking for a place to eat while we were in Greeneville. Did not realize the distance but was happy to eat there. Loved the selection and atmosphere. Our waitperson was great and so was the food!

1  Thank CJ T