“Dinner with my family”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This weekend we traveled to Johnson City to see my daughter on Saturday night...we both said “Let’s have Indian food”.

My daughter had heard the food at Sahib was amazing.

When we arrived we say that they had a drive through...that’s interesting.

The dining room is very nice...black table cloths and nice square plates.

WOW....the food was great and very attractively plated. We ordered the seafood currry and the ginger chicken.

Ginger Chicken...flamed at the table.

The owner/manager Kojak took great care of us and was attentive to all of his guests.

This was the best restaurant I have been to in a long time.

Definitely coming back!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Overall the food is good but seems to have diminished in taste over the past two years. I don't have anything to compare it to as it's the only nearby Indian restaurant. My friends dining with us seemed to really enjoy their meals so maybe it's me but the taste seemed to be diminished from what I expected.
I will give it another try as in the past I enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I had the vegetable biryani & hubby had saag. We both enjoyed them immensely! The best is the Naan bread, I could eat my weight in it!! Give Indian food a chance & do it here!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I've been here several times for lunch in the past couple of months. This week, my hubby, BIL, and I, went for the first time in the evening. Overall, the food is quite tasty Indian food. Obviously, you have to like Indian food to enjoy this restaurant. I had the Tikka Masala with salmon. It was so good but a very, large quantity. I saved half for lunch the next day. You choose the spice level. I chose hot and it was just a tad too hot for me. I like spice. Next time, I'll choose medium to hot. The waiter was obviously new and made several mistakes. Both my hubby and BIL enjoyed what they had immensely. Hubby and I split the rice pudding for desert which tastes like a comfort food to me. The bottles of beer are large. You might want to split with another person if you're not a big beer drinker. I would recommend a visit if you enjoy Indian food.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I gave it a try the buffet it was okay but to greasy plus they didn't rotae the food that had been out there under the lights. For the money I would go to Habachi grill in Johnson City around from Target.