“Wonderful Salmon”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Ate here last week. Great service and food. Had the new Hawaiian salmon. Very tasty and done well. Salads were good and crisp and we loved their balsamic dressing. Will return.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We have been pleased consistently with our orders. Seems every time we come me we leave glad we came. We usually order the Outlaw Ribeye and split it. It's done to perfection. Seasonings are mouth watering. So glad this place is close to home!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Family restaurant, fun girls night out, business dinner or "the meat lover" this is for you. Good selection of cuts, cooked to perfection. I always have the filet. Love the roasted carrotts....you will toooo! Go first chance you get, you will not regret!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I ate here the other day & had a filet. It was prepared perfectly. The steamed vegetables were ver appetizing. I would return at the first opportunity

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Visited Johnson City for the weekend. Saturday night we drove up the street and we spotted the LongHorn Steak House. We enjoyed the best of the best in service, the best food I have had in months. Our server was so accommodating for my special food needs. I got all the substitutes I asked for. I wish there was a LongHorn here in Boone, NC