“An amazing, relaxing enviroment to visit.”

Austin Springs Spa & Salon
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The ambiance and staff are wonderful. If you want a relaxing place to get wonderful customer service, this is the place.

Date of experience: June 2018

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel after having a couples massage at the spa. This was the best couples massage my wife and I have had. They worked areas like the lower back and the hip which most spas do not do. The room was set up perfect for the couples massage. If you have a chance it is well worth the visit and time for a massage.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I had, for the first time, a diamond microdermabrasion facial & eye treatment done here. The lounge was very classy. Relaxing. Dimly lit. The ambience was quiet, peaceful. Sandy was absolutely amazing. She took in my facial history & adjusted the treatment accordingly. It was lovely to just be able to enjoy the quiet & not have someone tacking their head off. She quietly answered any questions I had, but left it at that. Since I've never had this done before I cannot compare it to what is "normal". All I can say is it was very special & I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The Spa is located on the ground floor of the Carnegie hotel, one floor below the reception area. I discovered it too late on the morning of our checking out, so too late for any spa treatment.
But I did have a little time to spend in their cute small store and purchased a nice bathing suit cover that came in handy in the Florida resort days later.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Wenovo
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My husband and I booked a couples massage for an anniversary treat. Neither one of us had ever had a massage before, and we had heard that Austin Springs was one of the best places to go. Neither one of us felt like we got a good massage, and it was not relaxing or helpful to either one of us. I have since had other wonderful massages elsewhere. I guess your experience at Austin Springs would depend on what massage therapist you were seeing.

Date of experience: May 2016